- Maxwell Smart - Don Adams
- Agent 99 - Barbara Feldon
- The Chief - Edward Platt
- Hobson - Gordon Jump
- Carlson - Stacy Keach
- Agent 13 - David Ketchum
- Agent - Robert Karvelas (uncredited)
- Agent 39 (mentioned)
- Bubinski - Lou Wills
- Dr. Pliny - Damian London (uncredited)
- Man in Nightclub - Nick Dimitri (uncredited)
- Big Man - Paul Frees (voice, uncredited)
- Little Man - Paul Frees (voice, uncredited)
- Washington Airport
Although not strictly a parody, this episode's title and locale evoke the 1942 film of this name as well as giving Don Adams the first of three chances to employ his impersonation of Humphrey Bogart, the film's star (the others are Episode #65: "Maxwell Smart, Private Eye" and #117: "The Treasure of C. Errol Madre").
The name of the cafe where the Choker is found, the Bent Parrot, recalls the Blue Parrot Cafe in the film and the "Big" and "Little" Men who successively sit at Max's table are clear parodies of Sydney Greenstreet and Peter Lorre respectively (These archetypes return in "Maxwell Smart, Private Eye" with their names reversed as Mr. Peter and Mr. Sydney) and Max's exhortation to the piano player to "Play it again, Sam" is an imprecise quotation of the film's most famous line.