- "Pilot" redirects here. For other uses see the Pilot (disambiguation) page.
|Original Air Date||January 8th, 1995|
|Writers||Michael J. DiGaetano and Lawrence Gay|
|Previous Episode||TV Movie: Get Smart, Again!|
|Next Episode||Casino Evil|
Get Smart (1995) Episode #1.
When the new KAOS plans to steal an indestructible fabric called Dutraculon, Chief Maxwell Smart assigns Agent 66 to go undercover as a model at a fashion show and partners her with his son Zach on his first mission as a field agent.
- Chief Maxwell Smart - Don Adams
- Zach Smart - Andy Dick
- Agent 66 - Elaine Hendrix
- Duane - Markus Redmond
- Agent 0 - McNally Sagal (waitress) and Tony Longo (factory worker)
- Agent 39 - Jeff Nowinski
Weapons and GadgetsEdit
- Cone of Silence
- Bullet Bra
- Wiener Mike
- Umbrella-drink Receiver
- Sound-effects Pen
- Shoe Phone
- Sneaker Phone
- Belt Teleprinter
- Edible Binoculars (mentioned)
- The old series had Maxwell Smart going down to CONTROL HQ in a phone booth; this time it is an autowash station...and a soda pop machine!