Chief: "How can you believe a man who'd sell out his own friends?"
Siegfried: "Dummkopf. Who else can you sell out? You can't double-cross enemies."
- Maxwell Smart - Don Adams
- Agent 99 - Barbara Feldon
- The Chief - Edward Platt
- Agent 74 - Marc London
- Larabee - Robert Karvelas (uncredited)
- Dr. Hans Svenson - Nancy Walters
- Ishamoto - Frank Kumagai
- Siegfried - Bernie Kopell
- Shtarker - King Moody
- Lili - Martha Salcido (uncredited)
- Siegfried's Sister (uncredited)
- Mr. Harper (uncredited)
Weapons and Gadgets
The title refers to the How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying originally a book published in 1952 and adapted as a Broadway musical in 1961 starring Robert Morse. A film version was released in 1967 also starring Morse.
Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?