99: "[T]these are pictures taken of Cramer with the managers of the other two clubs. . . that's the same ring that Mr. Upjohn wears, and he says that it's an heirloom-- which means Mr. Upjohn and the two managers are the same person."
Max: "You may be right, 99. We've never seen the three of them together."
99: "Take the glasses and the hair from these two men and put them on Upjohn. What have you got?"
Max: "A surprise for Mrs. Upjohn?"
- Maxwell Smart - Don Adams
- Agent 99 - Barbara Feldon
- Chief - Edward Platt
- Larabee - Robert Karvelas
- Dr. Simon - Sharon Acker (uncredited)
Weapons and Gadgets
- Golf Shoe Phone
- Straight-hitting Golf Iron
- Magnetic Golf Ball
- Poison-dart Golf Ball (KAOS)
- Explosive Golf Ball (KAOS)
- Nuclear Golf Ball (KAOS)
- Lipstick Telescope
- Footage 1 minute from the end of the episode of an exploding mortar over a golf course is the exact same footage as in Batman 1966 S1e29 The Bookworm Turns (timemark 7 minutes) of an exploding book. Even the clouds are the same.
- When Max calls the Chief on his golf shoe, he's holding it upside down from the way Dr. Simon explains it to him.
- The title is a fairly obvious play on a golf score and Max's agent number.
Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?