The capital and most populous city of France [Wikipedia].
- Of four CONTROL agents who boarded the Orient Express in Paris with a briefcase chained to his wrist, not one reached his destination alive. Presumably, when Maxwell Smart becomes the fifth courier he also boards the train in Paris [Episode #13: "Aboard the Orient Express"].
- Amongst others, the Chief has a direct phone line to Paris (in pastel pink) behind a sliding wall panel in his office [Episode #51: "The Man from YENTA"].
- New York, London, Paris and Rome are the intended targets of KAOS missiles to be launched from a base hidden beneath the Sahara Desert [Episode #56: "Appointment in Sahara"].
- Paris is the location of one of Frank Valentine's Pussycat Clubs [Episode #57: "Pussycats Galore"].
- The flight on which CONTROL Agent Michael Kendall is assigned to travel to London to deliver top-secret defense plans to NATO is scheduled to continue to Paris [Episode #111: "The Not-So-Great Escape, Part 1"].
- Paris is the location of Henri's Wigmaker's Salon where Max and 99 discover a tattooer's needle, beginning a search for a KAOS agent who is believed to have a secret code tattooed on his scalp "concealed under a masterfully made hairpiece" [Comic Story #1: "The Hairless Hound Caper"].
- An experienced traveler, Agent 66 has been to Paris 22 times [GS95 Episode #3: "Goodbye Ms. Chip"].
- Despite her distinctive accent and use of the words oui and non, FLAG agent Noel claims instead to be from "Paree, Illinois" [Novel #1: "Get Smart!"].
- Jonathan Levinson Seigle's fashion boutique is named "Jonathan of Paris" despite being located in New York [Movie: "The Nude Bomb"].