An obelisk standing more than 550 feet tall on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. built to commemorate George Washington, once commander-in-chief of the Continental Army (1775–1784), in the American Revolutionary War and the first President of the United States (1789–1797) ]Wikipedia].
- The Washington Monument is on Max's itinerary for the visit to Washington of Princess Ingrid of Scandinavia [Episode #2: "Diplomat's Daughter"].
- Max passes the Washington Monument every day so he is shocked to learn that it was a previous target of the Blaster. Although destroyed, it was rebuilt literally overnight by a team of workers led by their foreman McKlutsky [Episode #34: "The Only Way to Die"].
- Max and 99 drive past the Washington Monument during their search for KAOS's Sonic boom machine [Episode #66: "Supersonic Boom"].
- After retrieving from Max the map to the Melnick Uranium Mines, KAOS agents Kohlman and Jacoby plan to dispose of him by forcing him to commit suicide by jumping off the Washington Monument [Episode #95: "With Love and Twitches"].
- The Washington Monument can be seen from a window in the Chief's office at CONTROL Headquarters [Episode #114: "Ironhand"].