Professor Sontag: "It is said, you know, that when a vampire strikes it leaves two marks very much like these on the neck."
Max: "[T]hats's ridiculous, Professor Sontag. That's an old wives' tale . . . Werewolves leave marks on the neck; vampires go right for the throat."
Three CONTROL agents are killed and it looks like the work of a vampire!
- Maxwell Smart - Don Adams
- Agent 99 - Barbara Feldon
- The Chief - Edward Platt
- Professor Sontag - Ford Rainey
- Arrick - Roger Price
- Agent 52 - Don Ross
- Agent 23 (mentioned only)
- Agent 49 (mentioned only)
- Photographer - Robert Karvelas (uncredited)
Weapons and Gadgets
- When Max and 99 get out of their car to check for disguises in the trunk, the top of the set can be seen in the background!